Using a Commercial Mortgage Broker
Looking for a Mortgage Broker with access to the best deals?
We are an experienced Commercial mortgage broker, with a strong track record for our competence, effectiveness, diligence and honesty.
Just as with our domestic mortgages we are able to handle a commercial mortgage applications from beginning to completion, we take care of all the documents and correspondence, even making sure that we take care of the mortgage lender’s Commercial Manager on your behalf.
Due to our proficiency in the commercial mortgage sector, we can find the best commercial mortgage for you using our contacts and vast experience. And naturally, you can make the most of all this experience and proficiency with our initial, complimentary, no commitment appointment.
The advantages of a commercial mortgage broker
As with domestic properties, owning the building where your office is based produces stability. Like renting a home, leasing business space leaves you at the mercy of your property manager, who might decide to enhance the lease, change the terms or even end the occupancy. Commercial mortgages often offer either tracker or fixed-rate options, meaning that you can be economically better off whilst benefiting from the enhanced stability that ownership offers.
The cash that you pay each month, for the mortgage, is going towards ultimately owning the property, whereas you are unlikely to see any type of return for long-lasting rental.
The possibility of taking out commercial mortgage finance can seem overwhelming, especially if you currently have a mortgage on a domestic property, but getting a mortgage for your office properties is easier than you think when you use a skilled commercial mortgage broker.
Commercial mortgage criteria
- Commercial mortgages are not simply for those who have ‘fantastic’ credit histories. Lenders understand that often individuals have previous monetary problems.
- Commercial mortgages are also offered to consolidate financial obligations or re-mortgage existing commercial mortgages. This can be a real relief if, in the existing economic climate, your local small business is experiencing a slower period of trading.
- As with any mortgage, or monetary arrangement, it is imperative to look at all the offers available to you. Making use of commercial mortgage brokers can take the hassle from this for you.
- We will make certain you certify for the selected lender’s scheme in advance to make sure there is no frustration or lost time.
- You can often obtain around 70% of the property value, perhaps more where the prospective rental yields are strong.
- Commercial mortgages are not just used for “Commercial Office” property however, also properties you are planning to lease, such as HMO’s (Houses of Multiple Tenancy) and properties consisting of numerous self-contained flats.
The benefits of taking out a commercial mortgage are clear to see and it is good to fully investigate your options. Due to our understanding of the commercial mortgages sector, and our strong relationship with lenders, we can discuss your specific situation with you and assist you to find a mortgage that matches your demands. Helping your company grow is our strength and our fully-trained, specialist commercial mortgages brokers will be more than pleased to discuss your specific scenarios today.
Think very carefully before protecting other debts against your property. Your property could be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. You will possibly pay more interest by settling if the loan is increased and the term is extended.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Commercial Mortgage
Next Page ❱ Commercial Mortgage Finance